BALLET AND/OR CREATIVE MOVEMENT CLASSES IN RICHMOND, BC
SPRING SESION VIRTUAL CLASSES
I am finally ready to start teaching once more after a long recovery from foot surgery that I had back at the end of August
Discover Dance Parent and Tot class for 1 to 3 years old
Tuesdays10:30 to 11:00am (PDT)
April 6 to May 25, 2021
Creative Movement Class for 3 to 4 years old
Thursdays10:15 to11:00am (PDT)
April 8 to May 27, 2021
Kinder Ballet for 3 to 4 years old
Tuesdays 3:45 to 4:30pm (PDT)
April 6 to may 25
Ballet 5 to 6 years old
Wednesdays 4:15 to 5:00pm (PDT)
April 7 to May 26, 2021
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Payment can be done by e-transfer for class fee to
Please provide the class you are enrolling for, your name, your child’s name and you email address
Zoom Invite Link will be sent the day before the first class
*Classes subject to sufficient enrollment*
FREE TRY OUT CLASSES THE WEEK OF MARCH 29, SAME WEEKDAY AND TIME AS THE SPRING SESSION CLASSES
TO REGISTER TO THE TRY OUT CLASS:
Email me at Gabriela@movementstudio.ca
Provide me with the class you are enrolling for, your name, your child’s name and you email address
Zoom Invite Link will be sent the day before the TRY-OUT class
Thank you to all my students and families for making it possible to achieve!
Thanks to all of you, I, Gabriela Moutal, got to be a finalist as Best Dance Instructor in the 2018 Richmond News Best of Richmond
ChatterBlock Has selected Gabriela’s Movement Studio as one of the winners for the Best of the Block program in Vancpuver.
Gabriela’s Movement Studio was also mentioned as one of the Top Kid’s dance Classes in Metro vancouver by Chatterblock
Gabriela’s Movement Studio was mentioned as one of the top Music and performing Arts camps in Vancouver by Chatterblock, and one of their top picks for Unique Summer camps around Vancouver by VancouverMom.ca
- Thank you to all my students and their families for their continue votes and support 7 years in a row.
- “Gabriela is passionate about instilling her love of dance to her students.”
- “She offer the great class with strong purpose to improve the children’s
- “As a teacher is great to get to see the children grow and gain self confidence
- “I get to see the children laugh and have fun while learning the dance and ballet
- “Gabby is the best dance teacher! So patient, kind and a genius with kids!”
- “Gabriela is a wonderful dance teacher for my children.”
- “Gabriela brings smiles to so many little faces with her dance classes.”
- “Gabriela makes children smile.”
- Creative Movement is an enjoyable way to introduce toddlers, preschoolers and young children to the basic concepts of Dance.
- Creative Movement explores Dance through a variety of methods including music, props and instruments. Children learn the basic concepts of Dance (space, time, energy, etc…) while developing their locomotor, non-locomotor and creative skills. At the same time, children learn to interact with others and use their own creativity. Creative Movement is an art form that is based on natural movements. The emphasis is not to imitate the teacher, but to discover the dance within each child. In the process, children learn more about themselves and about each other. They learn to solve problems, express feelings, cooperate, accept individual differences and engage in activities that increase their self-esteem. Classes include rhythm, body awareness, use of space, sensory contrast, exploration, skill development and the beginning of choreography.
- Classical Ballet is the key which opens the door to all other dance forms. Through the study of ballet, the student develops poise, balance, grace, strong muscles and coordination. Kinder Ballet is a class specifically design for the 3, 4 and 5 years old. It provides a fun, creative and nurturing introduction to ballet concepts. Although technique is introduced, it is presented in a fun manner. It teaches coordination, grace, and is perfect for movement development in general. The class is quick moving and energetic, sure to please the younger dancer.
- Gabriela teaches Ballet so the children will enjoy the class and will love ballet and dancing forever. At the same time they will be more than ready to continue and become professional ballet dancers if they choose to do so. At Gabriela’s Movement Studio the children have fun while learning the correct ballet technique.